Saturday, April 9, 2011

Life.

So it's getting a bit confusing lots of crapola going alone but I decided I've been too negative and I only want to post stuff that makes me smile. I'm just lacking it at the current time.

I booked flights to Thailand on Thursday FINALLY after going back and forth from the travel agent at least four times. But never mind, it's done already. $968 fully charged to my CC which I will have to pay off, on top as saving spending money in the NEXT NINE WEEKS before I jet set my way to London.

Last night was actually kind of fun. Kristy worked until kind of late but then we went over to a friends house got relatively crunk and I possibly lost 3 demerit points and a few hundred dollars because 6cm or so was still in the itnersection of Doncaster and Williamsons road. Oh well, shit happens. They had the most adorable little kittens Skittles and Ishka! They like to climb onto the plasma and get stuck there. It was funny for the first 5 minutes until I realised they actually couldn't get down and they started shaking and kitty-style-crying.

More later. Glass half empty moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment