Friday, April 1, 2011

Pink Sparkly Cup.

So I decided that when everything fell apart and I was essentially glass half empty, that I would get a new cup and fill it allll the wayyy to the top. It's pink, sparkly and had a bendy straw. Yeah.

So far, my cup is full of friends and work. At least they're a distraction. This week I actually spent some time by myself unlike last week where I pretty much got home from work, changed my clothes and left again. It was actually a really exhausting week mentally and physically.

The week in dot points.
Pros:
I'm not hating being single and I'm actually enjoying my own company.
I've made new friends.
No boys. Ever. Well, for a while.
Europe in 2.5 months and Thailand in 6 months!

Cons:
I actually really dislike being alone.
Everyone is starting to get that pre winter flu and I'm clinging to the hope that I'm not going to for dear life as I need to work. Need to. Not only for the money but a distraction.

Anywho, I'm going to get noodlebox and then go to a friends apartment in Hawthorn, will report back with messy fun details.

No comments:

Post a Comment