Thursday, February 10, 2011

That awkward moment.

When you're waiting in line for the toilet and the person in front of you completely saturates the floor in their own urine and because, obviously we were waiting in line, they had no other option but to stand there completely and utterly humiliated.

I didn't know what to do with myself! I could have offered to help but in all honesty that seemed a bit silly because what was I supposed to do? I had nothing to help clean up the mess and nothing to ease her embarrassment short of saying "would you like to borrow my pants?" or "don't worry- that happens to me all the time."

Now, I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she has some sort of bladder problem and didn't just wait too long and then get stuck in a line.

a w k w a r d

1 comment:

  1. that is hilarious lol ;p awkward but funny nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete