Monday, February 21, 2011

Twenty One

So, on Saturday night I went to my friends 21st. Actually, it was a rather great night. I saw a lot of people that I had forgotten about and that I did genuinely like while I was at school. They never really had that 'high school' agenda involving gossip and so on and so forth. It began at his house which it turns out, is conveniently close to my house. Then the strangest of things happened, our lift bailed and an acquaintance of another young lady there said there were spare seats in her friends car. ANYWHO, this friend turned out to be my hairdresser! Boy was that awkward when I came out stumbling all over the joint (way too much vino).
You can assume I spent all of Sunday not feeling very well in the slightest.

In other news, it's cold! Really cold. Pull your shit together Melbourne.

7 days until shopping ban is reinstated :(

No comments:

Post a Comment