Friday, February 11, 2011

Unsatisfying Saturdays.

Trying to save money is that I get bored. I get bored and have nothing to do because everything costs money. So, I have one day off this week and I have absolutely nothing to do because....everything costs money, and it sucks.

I can't go shopping, I can't go for meals out and the boy fell asleep (yes...it is 12:50 in the afternoon). I'm sick of watching episodes of everything on t.v and I wish I was going to uni right now. The only catch to that would be that I can't actually then be working full time and I wouldn't be saving as much. Also, for some reason my pay has not cleared so I don't even get to enjoy my regular Saturday satisfaction of transferring money into my Europe, and house funds!

Anyone have any ideas for completely free entertainment?

No comments:

Post a Comment