Thursday, March 10, 2011

(ALMOST) FREE!

TRIP TO THAILAND!

My friend and I decided we would go to Thailand for our 21st given that they are about 2 months apart and neither of us wanted a party where, essentially we paid for other people to get crunk. So- we decided Thailand. Cheap enough for friends to come if they wanted and for us to afford also as we're headed to Europe in June.

Said friend invited a girl who turns around and says "My boyfriend and I booked a trip to Thailand in October but we've broken up and I'm going to give his ticket away- would you like to come?"
Um, fuck yes we would.

Said couple has already paid for the accommodation and two return tickets and despite us being pushy wanted to contribution to this what so ever so we're going to purchase her a nice present (IDEAS, ANYONE?!) instead. All friend and I have to purchase for this trip is a third ticket which we are splitting the cost of. I checked quickly and they seem to be about $500-ish. Really, this trip is costing us $250 each + spending money which will be easily saved. I'm not planning on spending that much money there aside from day trips and yummy food because I'm not overly interested in the shopping there. Yeah, the DVD's are great but I'm a believer of $3 clothes are worth all the $3 you pay. They won't last so I'm going to be spending my hard earned pennies playing with monkeys, tigers, elephant rides and massages. Alcohol too on second thought.

There's going to be a full moon party while we're there too! Soo excited to go to Phi Phi Island where The Beach (think Leo Dicaprio) was filmed.

I'm staying at the Graceland Resort and it's apparently really nice from all things I've heard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment