Thursday, March 3, 2011

Post surgery entertainment, or lack of.

So, last Tuesday I had my face sliced open. It was supposed to be simple and just a small ish cut on the right side of my lower gums and just remove the plate but, turns out the plate was actually fused with bone over it so now I'm sitting at home, with a fatty fatty swollen face and chunks of my jaw bone missing. I was also supposed to be working again by now but I can't until next Tuesday. Hello bankruptcy.

So far, to keep myself amused the boy has come over and watched some television with me, but the painkillers I'm taking are so strong that I can hardly stay awake for 2 hours in a row. I'm getting better though- trying not to take them as frequently but it just hurts so damn much.

I'm also starting to get some of the feeling back in my face which is slightly uncomfortable because it's all tingly/itchy like when local anesthetic starts to wear off and it's not the most comfortable feeling. Oh well, I'm tough :)

I've watched the entire season four of Ghost Whisperer which honestly was a let down, I had high expectations but it definitely wasn't my favorite. So now that that's all done with I've moved onto season one of How I Met Your Mother. Good quality. I love this show, even if it is making my mouth bleed when I laugh too hard at it. Glee is next, not sure I'll be a fan but I'm running out of new material to watch. I don't remember the last time I had nothing to do with an entire week except watch shows on T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment