Saturday, March 12, 2011

Keeping busy.

I've been trying to keep busy which is all fine and dandy up until now.

I don't want to spend too much time alone because otherwise I get cranky and sad about significant other and I being on "pause" while he sorts his shit out. I'm not a bad girlfriend not wanting to help, his issues just hit too close to home for me to actually be of any help.

Friday night I had a yummy birthday dinner which was kind of awkward because I forgot her Christmas present (probably because Christmas was soo long ago now that I don't really think about it anymore). So, basically it was her birthday dinner but I got a present. Loverly T2 tea set which is going to apparently help me sleep which is fantastic because I am not used to sleeping by myself :(

Today I went to the travel agent to book my ticket to Thailand, except that the travel agent was closed when we got there. D'uh. Now we have to go back next Saturday because out of all 5 days during the week there is actually not at time all three of us are available to go. So instead we went to Gloria Jeans and got icy cold drinks to have in the sun. It was actually really nice outside, maybe even a touch too hot. Then I came home with all this excitement because I was going to re visit my childhood and go to Luna Park but alas, my stomach started feeling queasy and then I was sick :(
There goes my Tim Tam chiller.

No fun for me tonight it looks like. So now I shall sit here and try to keep my glass half full instead of empty.

Currently waiting for my cup cakes to cool down so I can ice them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment