Sunday, January 16, 2011

Beach!

Today I went to the beach... eventually. I nagged everyone to go alllll day yesterday- to no avail, but today was the day! That being said, I was awake, ready and excited at about 10AM, with the boy still snoozing in my bed. If I thought getting him up was a challenge, his friend came alone too. The many phone calls didn't do the job at waking him up so obviously the solution was to just turn up at his house and literally drag him out of bed. We didn't actually get there until about 3 and all 3 of us were starving so we had toasted focaccias and mars bar cake.

We met up with some friends and I sat and played in the sand with the Eliza while all the guys went and swam. Being all comfy and lying down on our stomachs we were wondering what all the fuss was about when this horse sized dog started losing the plot after being all cool, calm and collected the entire time we'd been there. Then all of a sudden this muscly middle sized pup slammed straight into the side of Eliza's head en route to attack/play with said horse (aka dog).

There aren't any photos because I didn't want to leave my brand new shiny camera I just got for my birthday a few months ago on the beach unattended if I did go paddle.

Anyway, this is an awesome photo one of my friends took of her significant other at the beach a couple of weeks ago. Personally, I think it's adorable.

1 comment:

  1. This is me!

    http://almostinterestingme.blogspot.com

    There's not much there yet, really.

    Yay beach!

    ReplyDelete