Monday, January 10, 2011

Resolutions.

1. No cigarettes. Ever.
2. Must. Not. Shop. Every second month is okay. My theory is, if I avoid impulse purchases, then by the time it's the next month and the shopping ban is lifted, I will have an accumulation of things I need not just want and the thought of buying both will (hopefully) seem like too high a cost and I will avoid it.
3. Find a few more people worth my time.
4. Start working to live, instead of living to work. 

Current perks in life:
Europe is booked, just need a few more spending pennies.
I'm sussing out if it's possible for me to attend uni to study secondary teaching with mid year entry. Pretty sure I was supposed to apply a while ago but I took the morning off work tomorrow so spend some time on the phone working out of it is actually possible to successfully apply at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment