Friday, January 14, 2011

Dreams.

Last night I had the most messed up dream!

I was walking along the very edge of a waterfall, and below was this amazing beach (think privately owned luxury island escape kind of amazing) and all of a sudden I noticed there were sharks swimming below, when I leaned over to look at them the boy just pushed me off while he leaped off at the same time! Anyway the whole time we were plummeting toward this gigantic shark that I was convinced was going to tear me to shreds once I landed in the ocean I realised that I was swimming above all of the sea creatures and they were all in this tank underneath (yeah, weird I know). I ended up getting out and going to lie on the beach and all of a sudden I think everyone I've ever met was there just hanging out. Seriously I'm talking people I have neither seen nor heard from in over a year!

Definitely woke up a little flustered.

No comments:

Post a Comment