Monday, January 31, 2011

Friday Feast.





Nom, so the boy and I went on a 'real' date, and it is only these nights that I am allowed to take photos however this time he stipulated that any that include him, are not allowed on the internet. So, that means you only get the one photo of my food which was Moroccan Lamb. Yummy chunky tomato sauce which was very subtly spicy. Not the OH MY GOD ALL I CAN TASTE IS BURNING kind of spicy but more or a slight tang, which was great because I seemed to forget that I don't actually like spicy food when I ordered this. It also came with a side of sweet potato which I was surprised at everywhere else usually gives me stinking boring normal po-tae-toe, and salad too which I shoveled down my throat despite the fact I had a strange broccoli craving.

The boy had fettuccine carbonara- which is pretty much the only food he orders of a restaurant menu or ever cooks me. Except that one time he made brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment