Monday, January 24, 2011

Burger and Potato.

I had dinner at The Burger Lounge tonight. So cheap and so good. It's just opened in Eltham and turns out it has the same owner as Bolton St chicken which hands down has the best potato bake. Would definitely consider working there just to find out their secrets. Okay maybe I wouldn't- too much chicken.

Fact: I am afraid of feathers, even when they're not attached to something living. Yes, this means no dream catchers, quills and I also do not eat bird. 

Anyway, I had a Classic with Cheese. Swiss cheese to be precise. Also filled with 100% prime organic beef, tomato, lettuce, red onion, tomato relish, herb aioli and Swiss cheese. The friend had a Veggie Delight which was roasted pumpkin, char grilled red capsicum, eggplant, zucchini, cucumber, feta, watercress, sweet onion jam and aioli. Both were delish but there aren't any photos because we both went straight from work and gulped it down. Well, most of it. I got just over half way through and decided that I would only ever finish if they ever start serving regular sized portions.

I almost forgot the best part. These burgers were $10 each. No joke. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment