Friday, January 28, 2011

Ibiza.

I finally booked it! Having booked the rest of my trip back in November it feels like I've been waiting forever to do it, but it finally happened.

I fly out of London headed to Ibiza on the 24th of July 2011 and then I come back so that I can fly home on the 27th, which honestly is pretty tragic. I would have stayed a whole week would it not have cost around 3K. I'm only staying 3 nights and its costing $1300. I'm staying as Los Molinos which is apparently a 4-star hotel and is situated directly on the beach. That being said, do European star ratings coincide with Australian ones? Regardless, it has an epic pool as well as a sauna and breakfast everyday. It's also a 5 minute walk away from everywhere I will want to be of a night time which makes me very happy.

Ready or not here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment